TOTEM Sport OOD, VAT number: 200946305, located in Bulgaria, Asenovgrad, 4 Pirotska st, operates the www.totemskibansko.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
In pursuance of the obligations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and the Personal Data Protection Act, Totem Sport OOD has adopted this Policy for protection of personal data. With the information provided below, we aim to explain to you how and why we process your personal data, how long we will store it, and what security measures we have taken. The policy applies to all types of personal data processing, both in our stores and when registering, selling and servicing through our online store.
Information Collection And Use
We use the data we collect from and about you for the purposes of:
• Providing services and selling our products;
• Offering quality customer service and answering inquiries;
• Compliance with the law or legal obligations and / or respond to requests from public and state authorities;
• Analyzing and improving our services and products;
• Management of our social networks;
• Promotion of our services and products.
The legal grounds on which we process personal data are alternatively:
• Fulfillment of regulatory obligations;
• Existence of legitimate interest;
• Protection of your vital interests;
• Your explicit, specific and unambiguous consent.
Period for data retaining
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we have collected and described it in this Policy. In all cases, we will comply with the statute of limitations for filing certain claims under Bulgarian law, the longest of which are 10 years.
The security of the data you entrust to us is very important to us. To ensure adequate data protection of our customers, we apply all necessary organizational and technical measures provided by law. In this regard, we have taken measures to protect your personal data from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
Under European and local law, depending on the legal basis, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
• Right of access: You have the right to receive confirmation that personal data relating to you are being processed and, if so, to have access to the data and related information, as well as a copy of this data, if any. possible;
• Right of correction: You may request from us the correction of inaccurate personal data related to you, the addition of incomplete personal data related to you;
• Right to delete personal data (right to be forgotten): you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, but only insofar as there are grounds for doing so;
• Restriction of processing: To the extent that the legal conditions are met, you may require us to restrict the processing of personal data relating to you; • Right to object: You have the right, at any time and on grounds related to the specific type of processing, to object to the processing of personal data on the grounds of a legitimate interest. If on this basis we process your data for the purposes of direct marketing, we are obliged to stop processing;
• Right to withdraw consent: In the event that we process personal data on the basis of your consent or explicit consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the data processed on the basis of consent before it is withdrawn. ;
You should keep in mind that not all of the above rights are absolute and not always applicable, and there may be exceptions. In response to a request, you are required to confirm your identity and / or provide additional information to help you better and more fully understand your request.
Types of data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Telephone number
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.